The Rules And Regulations Of Situs Poker Online
Poker, a card game, is played with a typical deck of 52 cards. It has several types and this is also very popularly known as a family of card games. All of these types differ in the number of cards dealt, hidden cards and betting rules. The winner of the game is decided by a certain combination of players’ cards. In a nutshell, it is a well-balanced game of luck, betting and strategy. The situs poker online has seen its evolution from just being a recreational game in small social groups to become a multi-million-dollar sport with international tournaments held, online and offline, for professional players.
Situs Poker Online Gameplay
In a standard game, it begins with each player dealing with five cards. The objective of every player is to end up with the cards with the highest value. Different sets of cards are valued differently; for example, a Royal Flush is a set of 10, Jack, Queen, King and Ace from the same suit. This is the highest valued set followed by a Straight Flush, 4 of a Kind, Full House, Flush, and Straight, 3 of a Kind, 2 Pair, Pair and High Card.
The key element to win at the game is to know exactly when to bet and when to bluff or fold. It is strongly believed that since this game involves bluffing, the study of minute details such as studying of the opponents’ body language and, or the psychological perspectives with which they play their chance becomes very critical. With at least 22 different types, the most popular variant is Texas Hold’em with a worldwide reputation. Some other popular variants are Omaha High, Seven Card Stud, Five Card Studand Razz. A combination of some of these variants is played as well and is known as H.O.R.S.E. In a broad sense, all variants can be categorized under the following: Stud, Draw or Community Card Games. All these variants have their own unique rules while keeping the basic structure and objective of the game intact.
Situs Poker Online Game Etiquettes:
To maintain a positive and healthy environment during the course of the game, it is important that players follow certain etiquettes at the table. This would also promote speed and sportsmanship. Players should:
- Play swiftly, without holding up the game for more than necessary time-period.
- Avoid being on the phone, or getting distracted by other chitchats.
- Avoid being abusive, mean and disrespectful towards the other players.
- Not Angle Shoot, an unethical practice which involves using deceptive tactics.
- Not Hit and Run, that is, hit a table, win a significant pot and run to the text table.
- Accept all rewards and losses graciously.
- Not disturb the other players. This includes talking out aloud, playing loud music and talking on the phone while at the table.
- Not discuss their current “hand” with other players.
If one remembers all the rules, their etiquettes, and learns the art of reading other players silently, it would all sum up in contributing to a positive and healthy situs poker online atmosphere for everyone on the table.
- Published On : 5 months ago on March 4, 2019
- Author By : admin
- Last Updated : April 4, 2019 @ 12:07 pm
- In The Categories Of : Casino